Feminism - Bible Study Notes
"Remove not the ancient landmarks which thy fathers have set" (Proverbs 22:28)
Feminism. What is it? From the name and from the image you might have seen, you'd think that it's a movement that welcomes anyone who wants to join. It stands for equality, justice, fairness, and uplifting females in esteem, image, and rights. It may have started as positive movement, and you may think of it as such, but I assure you that modern feminism is not like that.
"Feminism is a counterfeit solution to the real issue of the inequality of women in a sinful society....Feminism is based in arrogance, and it is the opposite of the call to the born-again believer to be a servant. The actions of the modern, militant feminists are geared to cause women to rise up and rebel against the order that God has given to mankind. That brand of feminism seeks to impose humanistic solutions that are in direct opposition to the Word of God." - http://www.gotquestions.org/feminism-Christian-feminist.html
Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/feminism-Christian-feminist.html#ixzz2hGjv4XbP
But the clubhouse of feminism only appears this was from the outside. The things I named are the window-dressing, the appeal to the masses. Once you step inside the club of the feminists, you will see what it actually produces, what it truly cares about, what it practices, and what it stands for.
[They say it's to end "gender discrimination."(i.e. like having a gender. - See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2013/10/dont-ask-me-for-charity.html#sthash.LwClYmhF.dpuf
I don't apologize for being a man - to borrow a phrase from another group of people, "I was born this way."
It doesn't take much investigation to uncover the nature of the feminist movement - what they say is plain enough, and what they don't say speaks volumes.
To start with is something they don't say - but tells us something. A very popular website that promotes feminist philosophy is named Jezebel. There are others of course, but it's interesting that the name Jezebel is accepted among them without question. Either the visitors don't know - or don't care - about the nature of Jezebel or who she was. Read the Biblical references to her and you'll soon get an idea of why the name isn't the best one to use for a website.
What DO they care about, promote, speak about, and advocate? What have they accomplished? I will list a few of the things:
the extermination of the family
Masculinization of women and feminization of men
Replacement of mothers with daycare workers by taking women out of the home and putting them into "careers" - or part-time jobs
What IS feminism?
- A philosophy of the world - the system of the world - we live in
- Not what it seems to be from its name or from the impression you probably have
- What would a person think it is, based on the name alone?
- What, actually, does feminism teach? What are its stated goals?
- At its core of its very nature, feminism is implicitly a homosexual (i.e. "lesbian") philosophy.
What is its fruit?? "by their fruits ye shall know them." Matt 7:20
- Hatred for the institution of marriage
- By extension, hatred for men
- Bitterness in women
- Destruction of the core societal construct that all great civilizations are based upon: the FAMILY. A husband, wife, kids. (A family can't be just anything someone dreams up!)
- Dismantling of gender roles. Used to be men were men, and women were women. Simple. Not any more.
- Men are discouraged from being dominant leaders, and instead the role of the modern male is to be "metrosexual". THis is one of the fruits of feminism. (No pun intended). TV shows like the awful Modern Family, many many TV commercials, movies, and other popular media attempt to make this look normal.
Middle-class men, neutered by office life and daunted by feminist rhetoric, are shrinking. Lesbianism is increasing, since anxious, unmasculine men have little to offer. Women are simply more interesting to them. Male homosexuality is increasing, because masculinity is in crisis and because maternal consciousness, severed from the support network of the extended family, has become a psychotic system
"by their fruits ye shall know them." Matt 7:20
- These are bad fruits!
Matt 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits."
Besides all this, feminism as a movement was carefully constructed and contrived by forces beyond...by intelligence much smarter, experienced and far-reaching than just Gloria Steinhem.
The intelligence that started feminism, I honestly believe, was a satanic intelligence. As with everything, satan's big lie is: "Sin will make you happy, and there are no bad consequences."
If I could start my own feminist movement?
- Would provide an advocate for downtrodden women everywhere
- Would render charity to women and give to widows and those with no one to help them
- Would promote the uplifting of the woman as a thinking person (i.e. a living soul), and the cultivation of the dignity of all women everywhere
- Would ensure fair and equal standing of women right alongside men in status and in value
- Would enable women to use their gifts and abilities so they can lead fulfilling lives
- Would protect women from injustice, crime, and abuse with rules and laws enacted with reason 1 Peter 3:7 - the weaker vessel
- Would make it unacceptable for women to become objects to be used for mere sexual fulfilment, as is the case with modern feminism. Instead, modesty would be the norm and ?????
- Would encourage strong and stable families that provide security for the woman, her husband, and her children.
- Would set the standard for children to honor their mothers and husbands to love their wives - Eph 5:25
- Would teach men to marry a woman who can be a good helper and teammate - and be her best friend. - Genesis 2:18
- Would make it so that women and their husbands had the expectation that marriage was permanent - Matthew 19:4-6
I don't have to make a movement like this, however, because all the things I would put into that feminist movement can already be found in principle, example, or in clear instruction within the Bible. You see, Biblical Christianity is the best thing for anyone - male or female.
Naive feminists - who have swallowed the lies they've been fed - will ask if I want women to return to the homes to be mere housewives and homemakers? Do I want mothers to be stuck at home taking care of kids? Do I want women to experience the awful bacwards way of life of most women half a century ago? Well, like most leftists, they don't use logic - only feelings.
Moreover, the Bible says in Galatians 3:28
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Feminism claims to be about "equality". That is true equality.
Are you "in" Jesus Christ?